A great looking municipal website will represent your town or department well, and speaks to the quality of people and services! It is important that the website be easy to navigate and read, so that staff members and the public can find important information quickly. Posting regular updates to agendas, meeting minutes and news items should be simple and easy to perform!
- Outlining and creating an overall strategy for your new website
- Setting up a content management system that fits your organization
- Designing a custom look and feel
- Creating pages, adding content, blog posts, calendar entries, and more!
The municipalities we work with often require similar features for their websites. Common municipal web design features include:
- Online forms and contact information
- Minutes and agendas
- Calendars and event registration
- Department pages and contact information
- Board & Committee pages
- Legal notices & ordinances
- Community information
- Online payment collection
- Integration with other systems for parking tickets, property assessments, and more
Get started by heading over to our Contact form to reach out to us!